Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You get back what you put out

I was in the theater watching Avatar and I thought about how we all are connected in some form. Relationships connect like forms of enery traveling the pipelines of human thought and emotion. At a point some of the energy travels right back to you based on the overwhelming amount of negative or positive energy you have put out. I used to hear about " You get what you put out" all the time. I didn't really get the point and couldn't understand how I could control it. But, the ironic thing is that you can control what comes back to you. But it takes practice and a great deal of self awareness, most of all, it takes honesty. So am I saying, that bad things don't happen to good people? Absolutley not. I am saying, good people don't really acknowledge bad things. Let me clarify, people who are in tune with what they put out into the universe don't allow negative things to enter or cause a reaction from them. They are focused with being who they are and stay steady on the stream of positive thought conciousness. Don't get confused with the term good and bad I use it not in the context of right and wrong. But more for people who have great clarification of self-being. This exercise of giving or sharing positive thought creates harmony. For example try this exercise, walk into a room of people you dont know. Don't say anything and look angry. You will illicit, more than likely, negative responses. If you try the same exercise and look happy you will probably illicit the same response in return. This holds true with the daily walk of life "experiences". Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment